Many women feel less sexually attractive as the years go by. They look in the mirror and notice skin and hair changes, or muscular and weight changes. They feel their body is letting them down and begin to lose confidence in themselves.
For some women a less active sex life can be a relief, but for those of you, who still want to enjoy sex, maybe want more sex, or even better sex, then I am happy to say you can. You don’t have an expiration date, and you don’t have to have the body of a young woman to be sexy or desirable. You need to let go of stereotypes about women, sexuality and ageing and start thinking of yourself as a sexually desirable woman.
There is a whole world beyond menopause, which can be as fulfilling as you want it to be.
You need to nurture your inner goddess. She needs exercise, nutritious foods and pampering. Feeling good about yourself and loving yourself is central to re-igniting your sexual desire.
If you take good care of yourself your body will repay you by looking the best it possibly can. By having a well-balanced diet, taking regular exercise and making the right lifestyle choices, you will be helping to bring your body back into balance, which can help to diminish many menopausal symptoms.
Take some time to rediscover yourself, be open to new things and indulge in your fantasies.
Sexiness isn’t something you just turn on and off. You have to cultivate it, get in touch with your body. Once you tap in to your sensuality, a great sex life and a positive new outlook are just around the corner.
Get yourself some toys. Yes, we are talking about sex toys. From vibrators to handcuffs. Most women will probably have a vibrator or some sort of personal massager in their bedside draw. But there is so much more available. Have a look at one of the many websites for inspiration and try something new – Erotic bondage equipment maybe? or how about some nipple clamps for starters? Now is the time to loosen your inhibitions and liven up your sex life.
Sleep completely naked. Apply your luxurious body moisturiser and slip between some cotton or satin bedsheets. It will feel unbelievably decadent and just a little bit naughty!
Buy new lingerie. What ever shape or size you are, you can look incredibly sexy in the right underwear. If you think it’s all about uncomfortable G-strings and frilly bras, then think again. Sexy underwear is so much more than that. Think more along the lines of sophistication and elegance – soft satin and lace. Chose designs that are sexy, but comfortable as as well, otherwise you will wear them once and then relegate them to the back of your draw. Visit the lingerie department in one of the more up-market stores, so you can see and feel what is available. It’s much better to have two or three elegant pieces, rather than several items that would be more suitable in a porn movie.
Top Ten Female Fantasies
- Being Taken Advantage Of: The number one sexual fantasy women have is to be innocent, naïve, and “new” at the sexual practices and be taken advantage of by a man, especially if this man is in a position of power or influence. Fantasies about rape fall in this category, in which women fantasise about being forced into having sex by a virile and expert man.
- Toy Boy: Having sex with a much younger man, or a man of a different ethnicity, or a man who’s lower than them on the social scale (hence the fantasy of the delivery boy)
- Two Men: Many women have a recurrent fantasy about having sex with two men at the same time and being masturbated or penetrated by both men simultaneously.
- Voyeurism & Exhibitionism: Women fantasise about watching other people having sex, or being watched by others. Exhibitionism also turns many women on. They like the idea of their body being exposed.
- Having Sex With Another Woman: Women often fantasise about touching and being touched by another woman and engaging in sexual acts with other women.
- Being Dominated: Whether it is to resist and disobey them or to give in to their demands, women fantasise about having a master. Submission that leads to an orgasm after obeying the orders of a master, or fight him to refuse his demands only to be forced into penetration until she surrenders, is a common sexual fantasy among women.
- Having Sex in Public: Many women fantasise about having an audience while having sex with their partners. In such fantasies, women feel empowered by knowing that others are getting sexually aroused about their sexual performance.
- Dominating a Man: One of women’s most recurrent fantasies is to dominate men. In their fantasies, women spank, order him to perform specific sexual acts, make him beg to get what he wants, and have men suck on their stiletto shoes or some other phallic object.
- Group Sex: Women fantasise about being engaged in sex with multiple partners at the same time and being touched and penetrated by men and women simultaneously.
- Sex with a Stranger: Most women fantasise about meeting a complete stranger and being taken to a hotel and made love-to passionately. In this fantasy, women have sex uninhibitedly. The rationale for this fantasy is that women feel they can let themselves totally lose with a stranger who, most likely, they will never see again.